Friday, October 27, 2006

career cruising

the career i selected was a lawyer - the career selections did match up there were many careers that dealt with law - there were also many artistic careers suggested which is another feild I am interested in. It only listed universities, no cejeps but there were many different universities I could go to.
None of the requirments for being a lawyer are things that I wouldn't want to do. I think law is definitly well suited for me - I am very accurate and precise and organized when it comes things, so in that way I would do my job very well. When it says in the description that it is seven years more of education past high school, I think, wow that is a lot, I better really want to do law and I don't know if that is definitly what I want to do, I just know I could probably do it well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home